THE CARE YOU NEED. THE CARE YOU DESERVE.
Georgia Neudiagnostic and Treatment Center.
Your Most Trusted Health Partner for Life.
Schedule your time to meet us and have professional Diagnosis, Treatment & Education.
Monday – Wednesday
8:30 am – 5:30 pm
9:00 am – 6:00 pm
3790 Pleasant Hill Rd, Ste 250, Duluth, GA 30096.
483 Upperriverdale, Suite F, Riverdale , GA 30274.
We’re committed to delivering outstanding healthcare. Period.
Experienced Medical Professionals
Neurology Specialists of GA offers a broad array of services geared to address today’s most common neurological illnesses and injuries. We know there is no such thing as one-size-fits-all cure, so we never use a one-size-fits-all approach to your diagnosis.
A Personal Approach
We don’t recommend a lot of diagnostic testing you don’t need. However, when testing is necessary, we want you to understand how and why it plays an important part in your journey for proper diagnosis, treatment, maintenance of your condition, and overall health.
Meet our Doctor
Dong Wang, M.D.
- 07/2012-06/2013: Clinical Neurophysiology-EEG/EMG fellowship, Department of Neurology, Hahnemann University Hospital/Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- 07/2009-06/2012: Adult Neurology Residency, Department of Neurology, Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY
- 06/2008-06/2009: Residency, Department of Medicine, New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center, New York, NY
- 07/1989-06/1992: Residency, Internal Medicine, the First Municipal Hospital of Jinan, Jinan, China
- 07/1988-06/1989: Internship, Qilu Hospital/ Shandong Medical University, Jinan, China
- 08/2000-06/2008: Associate Research Scientist, Department of Neurology, Columbia University, New York, NY
- 08/1998-07/2000: Postdoctoral Research Scientist, Department of Neurology, Columbia University, New York, NY
- 08/1996-07/1998: Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Department of Neurology, Columbia University, New York, NY
- 09/1994-07/1996: Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine, Shandong University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Jinan, Shandong, China
- 09/1984-07/1989: M.D. Shandong Medical University (Merged to Shandong University in July 2000), Jinan, Shandong, China
Awards, Honors & Recognition
- The recipient of American Academy of Neurology Alliance Awards: S. Weir Mitchell Award : American Academy of Neurology, 2011
- 2005-2008: NSADA K12 Trainee (Mentor-Dr. Darryl C De Vivo), Department of Neurology, Columbia University, New York, NY
What our Clients Say
Dr.Wang is a phenomenal neurologist and doctor. He listens and works well with me as a patient to achieve relief for me as a patient. He and his staff are very efficient, professional and kind. I would recommend his practice 1000 times to anyone who wants a better experience and doctor/patient relationship. Thank you so much Dr. Wang!
About our Practice
Treatments / procedures :
- Joints injection
- Nerve block
- Occipital Nerve Block
- Trigger Point Injections
- BOTOX Therapy
Fees and Policies
- Do you have a yearly deductible you’ve not yet met?
- Do you have co-insurance due that you’re unable to pay all at once?
- Are you under-insured or not insured?
- Great news….We have Payment Plans that can make receiving care affordable.